Sunday, April 1, 2007

Tila Tequila, New York, and now Sheila Hilton

I love it. I love it all. I love people who are on television and are just the rudest, snobbiest, and utmost intolerable. I love people who just don't care about what others think about them. I admire that more than anything. Some people on television do it in a way that's just downright ick, but some people do it in a way that they gain my respect.

And that's a HARD thing to get from Sheila Hilton

I don't give respect, I get it. And yet there are those select few who have conquered what others have attempted and yet failed to gain. I myself am not that way, you won't find me screaming "I'm the HBIC!" up in your face, but I am one who is high maintenance and am not afraid to show it. I'm never rude to anyone unless I have to be, and the only reason anyone has to be jealous of me is because I'm so SEXY. Not pretty, but SEXY. If you get on my bad side, you'll never see light again, if your on my good side your living the high life.

A toast to all my fans

XoXo
Sheila Hilton

No comments: