Tuesday, April 17, 2007

SHEILA HILTON, is TOP dog...

Get the HECK out of here, no way, this ain't happened for the whole 15 years I've been on this Earth.

Someone put another girl before Sheila Hilton.

I know yall are all gaspin' for breath and dyin' to know what went down, well I'm tellin' you right now, I refuse to use real names so let's refer to this girl as...Franchesca. And the boys as Trey and Frank. The names aren't the best, but my point is to tell this freakin' story before I lose it and wind up on the news for opening a can of...ugh nevermind. Sheila Hilton doesn't loose her cool. Sheila Hilton doesn't let em see her sweat.

So Sheila Hilton just happened to have very high-class taste, as usual, and decided to honor a "budding" celebrity I guess you would call him, by actually having romantic feelings toward him. Sheila Hilton commented him every now and then, leaving some love on his page. Sheila Hilton even had the decency to take time out of her busy schedule to comment his page. Now this boy, is Trey. Trey happens to have the same Zodiac sign as Sheila Hilton, so she knows exactly what is going on inside of his brain, which could be an advantage as well as a disadvantage.

So I, Sheila Hilton, waited, and waited, and waited for SEVERAL MONTHS to recieve some kind of acknowledgement from "Trey" and for months she recieved no recognition. Appalled and a little bruised, I of course realized that Sheila Hilton was too good for Trey. So I quit honoring him with my affection, and I showered, more like trickled it upon another "budding" celebrity which is an EXCELLENT friend of Trey's, and we're going to call him "Frank."

Frank is a thug. Quite like New York and Chance I guess, and Trey was Tango, for lack of a better metaphor. So anyway, I trickled some of my affection upon Frank, realize I was still bruised from my experience with Trey. I did this, came up with the wittiest comments, high-class conversation starters all the way and guess what?...

Frank had no respect for me either. I got no form of recognition from him just like Trey. I thought, well Frank might understand that he is good-looking, and he should grasp the skill of managing several ladies who are "in love" with him. God, I wasn't even in love with him, I just thought maybe he was worth my time...

Boy was I wrong.

So I'm bringing up Franchesca now because I just happened to..erm.."call" her, a term I'm using for sake of not revealing the true situation, and I heard her "answering machine" and she had several "messages" from Trey and Frank.

But I thought that Trey and Frank didn't have the time to "answer their phone calls"? I thought that Trey and Frank we're much too "busy" with their...whatever they do. No, thing was, they had time for "Franchesca" they had time to "call her and leave her messages" but SHEILA HILTON they dared to ignore?

Buggin'. Straight up, they're both buggin'. I could care less? Does it look like I care? I don't give a flip. Ya' kno? Yadadamean? They can go play in traffic, stick their heads in blenders, or fail in life. I knew I should have stuck to already established celebrities...ones that actually appreciate Sheila Hilton and her amazingness.

Corbin Bleu for example. When we spoke, yes we did speak, he called me "awesome." I'll bet you any kind of money that, that father of his, David Reivers, raised a respectful young man that knows how to treat a woman. Especially one of such high status such as Sheila Hilton.

It's no problem, all I learned from this was to stick with my A-listers, not my B...well C....eh more like Z...NAHHH.

Trey and Frank don't even make ANY list. Not even the Z-list.

Aww that was mean. Let me take a second to pretend like I care...m'kay done. I can't waste my life on nobodies.

For all of you out there that love me for me, thank you, I really do appreciate all of the love. You guys have been there from start to finish, and I LOVE you guys. All of my "haters" shall we call them? Yes, well you "Sheila Hilton dislikers" can shove all of your rudeness up your---nostrils. I have class, I don't curse under any circumstances, or speak of disgusting un-ladylike things.

XoXo
Sheila Hilton

No comments: